A Few Words
Practical Forensic Accounting Services You Can Count on
Professional and personable forensic accounting analysis - Australia-wide.
Often I get called in to give opinions on specialist forensic accounting matters, and in the majority of cases, significant time could have been saved by involving me earlier.
It is preferable to involve me early, as my opinion is factual , unbiased and also available for presentation to Court. Whilst you may feel that you can manage it yourself, the end result might not be the standard that a Court demands, and neither can it be used by me to form an opinion since I did not prepare it. It is also not independent.
It seems prudent therefore to involve me early. So why not consider saving yourself some time and money, and to focus your time and efforts on running your business and leave the analysis to me?
Together we can create a case that is substance based and factual.
Forensic Accounting Services
Concise and clear independent expert reports that are well reasoned and replicable are your ally
My approach to explain, for example, income, could involve the detailed analysis of bank statements, credit cards, loan repayments, unexplained transfers; looking at not only for what is obvious but what might be missing or unknown. Whatever the task, my approach is similar, with reports written in plain language, referenced as required and with full explanation as to how and why my conclusions have been drawn.
Education & Memberships
- Financial Crime Academy – Certificate – Forensic Accounting
- Financial Crime Academy – Certificate – Fraud Detection & Investigative Foundations
- Financial Crime Academy – Certificate – Internal Audit
- Financial Crime Academy -Certificate – Internal Investigations
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management.
- Master of Business Administration (University of Western Australia.)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting (University of South East Queensland.)
- Certified Practising Accounting (Retired).
- Bachelor of Applied Science (Honours) Geology.
- Member of Experts Direct.
- Past member of Australian Financial Complaints Authority.
- Past member of Finance Brokers Association of Australia.
- Member of ExpertsDirect.
David is an accomplished accountant and hands on commercial specialist, with more than 40 years’ experience in resources, commercial, finance, business planning, international business and more recently forensic accounting and mortgage broking.
Highlights of my career have included:
- Self employed Principal Consultant Its in the Numbers.
- Chief Financial Officer of severalsmall sized minerals exploration, drilling and gold mining companies in Australia and Africa.
- Former partner in an accounting practise that specialised in small business.
- Assistant Listing Manager ASX.
- Various analytical roles for BHP and Rio Tinto.
- 12 month role in WA Police as an analyst involved in a major money laundering case in consultation with the AFP and CDPP.
There is no charge made for inital discussions
Arrange a Meeting
Meetings are easily arranged to suit you. Out of hours to suit your needs is easy. Using Zoom, meetings are possible anytime.